Buying Land In Minnesota
Minnesota is the home to thousands of acres of beautiful land. From dense forests to the seemingly endless amount of small lakes and rivers. This state is considered by many to be a premier destination for outdoor living/activities. Which makes it a prime spot to buy rural land in. There has never been a better time to looking into the land for sale in Minnesota!
Is Rural Land right For You
There are multiple reasons why someone would want to purchase rural land. America was built on a system based around private property ownership. Making it one of the most valuable thing s you can spend your money. Here are a few reasons why owning rural land can end up being a great decision.
- Building Wealth: To many, the idea of having something tangible to leave for their families is a dream. Leaving land for future generations is a great way to ensure that they are left with something that will never lose value.
- Timberland investments: Who says money doesn’t grow on trees? One of the most valuable assets of your land could already be there! With raising timber prices across the country, investing/harvesting the timber on your rural land is a serious way to turn a profit. If done correctly the timber can be harvested for years, providing a constant source of income for little to no extra work on your end. Which helps make the land for sale in Minnesotta that muchmore valuable
- Conservation: One of my personal favorites reasons for buying rural land is that you get to be in charge of the conservation. Meaning that you can treat the land and wildlife in it extremely well. Giving back to the environment and leaving you with the knowledge that you are improving the world.
- Pride of ownership: Being able to improve wildlife habitat, develop structures and changing the land around you is an amazing experience. With owning your own piece of land you join the ranks of those who truly live free. Free to do with their land whatever they chose. Something I think that any outdoors man can hang their hat on.
Recreation in Minnesota
While owning land is a tremendous investment for anyone future, the decision is more than just a financial one. Minnesota is home to some of the best outdoor activities in the country. From fishing to hunting, Minnesota is the place to be for anyone looking to be apart of the outdoor lifestyle.
Fishing In Minnesota
If you are looking for ONE reason to buy rural land in Minnesota it might have to be the exceptional fishing that comes out of the thousands of miles of coastline. Here are a few reasons why fishing in Minnesota makes it such an appealing place to buy land.
- The state is home to 11,8 43 lakes (all with a surface area of at least 10 acres)
- Extensive species: While many peoples minds go right to walleye fishing when they think of Minnesota, the state is full of other species. They have incredible fishing of large and smallmouth bass, northern pike, muskie, sauger, crappie,perch, sturgeon, and catfish to name very few.
- Quality Size Fish: With the high quantity of places to fish it is no surprise that the state of Minnesota has many monster fish. Some of there state record holding fish include a 54-pound muskie, a 45 pound northern pike and a 70 pound flathead catfish. Those are some seriously impressive numbers and gives you a taste of what level of fishing takes place in Minnesota.
- Ice Fishing. With all those lakes and being as north as it is, ice fishing in Minnesota is one of its favorite past times. Every freeze leads to thousands of anglers sprinting towards the nearest lake to throw up their tens, dig there holes, and drop their lines. Giving you another reason to buy a piece of rural land in Minnesota.
- Tournaments: if you want to take your fishing one step further, Minnesota often hosts fishing tournaments across its lakes. Making it easy to turn your hobby into a competitive way of life
Hunting In Minnesota
While the state is famous for its high level fishing, the hunting that takes place in Minnesota every year is no slouch. The environment of Minnesota is what makes it a truly unique hunting experiences compared to other states. Which also makes the land for sale in Minnesota one of a kind.
- Varied Landscape: Minnesota is home to four distinct biomes. While different in makeup, they all provide good habitats for the states deer population.
- Public land: Minnesota offers close to 1.3 million acres of wildlife management areas. With much of that are offering high quality deer hunting. While they may be high pressured area , if the land you own is not enough for the avid hunter in your family, don’t worry! There is public land scattered throughout the state ready to be hunted!
Hunting in Minnesota is a serious past time of the people who call this state home. You will find no shortage of an outdoor community, enabling an awesome network to improve your rural land lifestyle. Making the land for sale in Minnesota that much better.
Conclusion on Land For Sale In Minnesota
Owning land in America is something that holds endless amounts of opportunities. From turning a profit on your land and creating an investment for the future. To just enjoying your days hunting and fishing on your own land. Land for sale in Minnesota is a truly unique and beautiful way to enjoy landowning.