Estimated Hunting Lease Value
Tucked away down a seasonal yet very traversable road, you’ll find this 80 acre property perfect for hunters and outdoorsmen wanting their own property at a very affordable price. Sandy soil which could be a nice location to build a weekend getaway cabin or home as well. The property was logged about 5-6 years ago which has allowed all the undergrowth to come up and provide a ton of cover for the deer and turkeys. Lots of wildlife in and around with sign everywhere. This property is surrounded by huge tracts of mature woods and an old spruce tree farm and certainly should hold the deer. This scenario creates a lot of excitement during the rut because you never know when a giant buck can appear! While I was walking on my initial site visit I jumped a few turkeys, so they are here too! Some cleared areas already in place for the perfect hidden food plots or early succession hunting locations. An established trail runs through the property allowing for easy access for reaching your stand sites while hunting or for doing maintenance or improvement projects. Located within an easy drive of several cities, and great amenities nearby this could be just the get-away you have been looking for and at a great price too!
- 40 minutes north of Grand Rapids
- 1.5 hours from Lansing
- 1 hour 20 mins from Kalamazoo
- Connected to big block of contiguous timber
- Well-established trail system for great access
- Five years since timber harvest, lots of new growth habitat
- Several clearings ideal for creating food plots
- Great deer sign!
- Turkeys seen on first inspection
- Possible building sites for a dream cabin or home
- Quiet, secluded location, yet easy to access