Base Camp Country Land Professional
Apply today to join the Base Camp Country team!
The Land Professional Packet
Your Opportunity Is Here
Our love for the outdoors runs deep. “More Than Dirt, It’s A Lifestyle” has a meaning that not everyone understands. Those of us that have created memories and traditions in the outdoors, can truly relate to how personal it can be.
Base Camp Leasing strategically aligned with Halderman Real Estate & Farm Management to form Base Camp Country Real Estate, a partnership 20 years in the making that is redefining recreational real estate sales. Our strong foundation combines 90 years of real estate experience and thousands of established relationships with landowners and hunters.
Here is your opportunity to combine your passion with a profession in the outdoor industry. Base Camp Country’s unique model and unmatched resources, driven by your work ethic is a proven formula for your success.
- Licensed or the ability to obtain a State Broker’s or Salesperson’s real estate license.
- 5 years of professional employment experience, sales experience or a combination of both.
- Knowledge of recreational land uses including hunting, fishing, agriculture, minerals etc.
- College level education is preferred but not mandatory.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and self-motivated.
- Ability to work full-time as an independent contractor.
- Commission based compensation.
- Comfortable knowledge of computers to assist with everyday real estate tasks.
- Able to invest in marketing and start-up expenses Ability to cultivate, utilize and/or create a network of contacts.
- Be a life-long learner with a servant leader attitude.
- Represent buyers and sellers of real estate in a professional, ethical and legal fashion 100% of the time.
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Base Camp Country Real Estate.
- Thoroughly and accurately gather all required information, disclosures and collateral to properly list properties for sale or acquire them for a buyer.
- Knowledgeable about recreational and rural real estate topics including hunting, habitat management, timber, farming, ranching and minerals that may impact buyers or sellers.
- Engage and develop sound relationships with outdoor industry & real estate constituents to build a reliable and resourceful knowledge base to support your buyers and seller’s needs.
- Professionally represent the Base Camp Country Real Estate brand to clients and the public.
Your Benefits To Being An Agent
Imagine combining your love for hunting, fishing and the outdoors with a flexible schedule and an unlimited earning potential! Would you like to provide for your family by attracting, inspecting and selling quality hunting properties? Base Camp Leasing pioneered hunting leases in the Midwest by combining the traditions of hunting with modern technology and results driven marketing. We know what you need to be a successful agent. Base Camp Country Real Estate is the natural progression for our proven, industry dominating model to provide a path to land ownership for outdoorsmen everywhere.
By leveraging our state-of-the-art CRM system that will manage your listings, automate mailings and track your customers from lead to close, you can concentrate on growing your business. Our in-house marketing team brings both creativity and flexibility to your custom marketing ideas. You will reap the rewards from over 20 years of existing relationships built on trust and proven business strategies. In addition, BCCRE wants to invest in your future by providing financial planning and business development mentoring to guide you to success. We aren’t looking for just anyone. We are looking for you.