Become A Base Camp Country Real Estate Managing Broker
Here is your opportunity to combine your passion with a profession in the outdoor industry. Base Camp Country’s unique model and unmatched resources, driven by your work ethic, is a proven formula for your success.
Base Camp Country Real Estate Inc. is in search of Individuals to lead their state’s teams of real estate agents focused on representing buyers and sellers of recreational and farm land properties. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for the outdoors with your profession of real estate sales and management. If you have been searching for a career in the outdoor/hunting industry and you are qualified for this position, Base Camp Country Real Estate would like to talk with you.
Our love for the outdoors runs deep and “More than Just Dirt, It’s a Lifestyle” has meaning that not everyone understands. Those of us that have created memories and traditions in the outdoors can truly relate to how personal of a connection it can be. Base Camp Country Real Estate has a unique to the industry advantage with our access to scores of past and present clients found in our sister company’s data base. Base Camp Leasing for 20 years has been the leader in connecting landowners with hunters and we are seeing many of those landowners and hunters convert to listing and buyer clientele.
- Lead the states’ team of agents toward achieving annual goals.
- Provide oversight and advice to the states’ agents in day to day matters.
- Be timely in proofing, suggestion corrections and signing documents requiring manager’s signatures.
- Be the line of communication between state agents and National Sales Director.
- Be current on state real estate laws and documents.
- Help agents stay current on continuing education and license requirements.
- Stay current on the real estate industry, its regulations and legislation.
- Must live and breathe the outdoor lifestyle and understand the language.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft platforms (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
- Operates with a sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Ability to work full-time Be a licensed real estate agent for at least two years.
- Complete at least 20 real estate transactions
Skills and Qualifications
- Team Management – Must be able to oversee the agent team and handle any issues that arise.
- Communication Skills – The ability to listen to and speak with clients, agents and leadership in an effective and professional manner.
- Business Acumen – Be able to understand how the company achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. In addition, possess the ability to think strategically to assist leadership in positioning the company for growth and or adapt to the changing climate of real estate sales.
- Performance Management – Ability to evaluate agent performance and and suggest needed changes to management to ensure the accomplishment of the company’s goals.