TEAM. COMMUNICATION. MANAGEMENT.
Base Camp Country Real Estate Inc. is in search of Individuals to lead their state’s teams of real estate agents focused on representing buyers and sellers of recreational and farmland properties. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for the outdoors with your profession of real estate sales and management.
If you have been searching for a career in the outdoor/hunting industry and you are qualified for this position, Base Camp Country Real Estate would like to talk with you.
“Base Camp Country has allowed me to combine my passion for the outdoors with my profession. I am proud to be the Managing Broker for Indiana. I could not ask for better agents and enjoy working with them and leading them in their careers. If you are looking for the same opportunity I would highly suggest contacting Base Camp Country to start a conversation. You won’t regret it.”
Our love for the outdoors runs deep and “More than Just Dirt, It’s a Lifestyle” has meaning that not everyone understands. Those of us that have created memories and traditions in the outdoors can truly relate to how personal of a connection it can be. Base Camp Country Real Estate has a unique industry advantage with our access to scores of past and present clients found in our sister company’s database.
Base Camp Leasing for 20 years has been the leader in connecting landowners with hunters and we are seeing many of those landowners and hunters convert to listing and buyer clientele.
- Lead the states’ team of agents toward achieving annual goals.
- Provide oversight and advice to the states’ agents in day-to-day matters.
- Be timely in proofing, suggesting corrections and signing documents requiring manager’s signatures.
- Be the line of communication between state agents and National Sales Director.
- Be current on state real estate laws and documents.
- Help agents stay current on continuing education and license requirements.
- Stay current on the real estate industry, its regulations and legislation.
- Must live and breathe the outdoor lifestyle and understand the language.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft platforms (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
- Operates with a sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Ability to work full-time. Be a licensed real estate agent for at least two years.
- Complete at least 20 real estate transactions
- Team Management – Must be able to oversee the agent team and handle any issues that arise.
- Communication Skills – The ability to listen to and speak with clients, agents and leadership in an effective and professional manner.
- Business Acumen – Be able to understand how the company achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. In addition, possess the ability to think strategically to assist leadership in positioning the company for growth and or adapt to the changing climate of real estate sales.
- Performance Management – Ability to evaluate agent performance and and suggest needed changes to management to ensure the accomplishment of the company’s goals.
Our state-of-the-art Customer Relations Management system will make the process of managing your business simple and easy. We want our agents to concentrate on what really matters, which is building quality relationships with landowners and buyers in their market area, so they can list and sell properties.
Hands-on training will be provided when coming on board to learn this system so you can leave our office feeling confident about moving forward on your own.
Whether you are trying to list the largest farm in your county or just planting the seeds that will grow into future transactions, our innovative marketing team stands behind you. Our efficient yet comprehensive approach provides you results with the best return on investment.
Our marketing team also has the tools in place to give your listings top-notch national exposure for all buyers to see.
Imagine combining your love for hunting, fishing and the outdoors with a flexible schedule and unlimited earning potential! Would you like to provide for your family by attracting, inspecting and selling quality hunting properties? Base Camp Leasing pioneered hunting leases in the Midwest by combining the traditions of hunting with modern technology and results-driven marketing.
We know what you need to be a successful agent. Base Camp Country Real Estate is the natural progression for our proven, industry-dominating model to provide a path to land ownership for outdoorsmen everywhere.
By leveraging our state-of-the-art CRM system that will manage your listings, automate mailings and track your customers from lead to close, you can concentrate on growing your business. Our in-house marketing team brings both creativity and flexibility to your custom marketing ideas. You will reap the rewards from over 20 years of existing relationships built on trust and proven business strategies.
In addition, BCCRE wants to invest in your future by providing financial planning and business development mentoring to guide you to success. We aren’t looking for just anyone. We are looking for you.